TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you so much for visiting Spruce Home + Closet! Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on sprucehome.shop may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional, and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a Spruce Home + Closet product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, Spruce Home + Closet shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Spruce Home + Closet shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Spruce Home + Closet shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
Spruce Home + Closet has the right to cancel or refuse any order if it is in the company's best interest.
You may be asked to register in order to access certain features or services on the Site. We will ask you to complete a registration form and provide certain Personal Information such as your name and contact information. When you register on the Site, you agree that you will provide accurate and current information.
Those who register are responsible for the security and confidentiality of their account, password, and other related information. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site using your information. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized access to the Site or related breach of security.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the Site at any time with or without notice to you, if we suspect you have provided inaccurate registration information or are otherwise misusing the Site or its services.
When you register on the Site, you acknowledge and agree that the Company may contact you using the information that you provide to us.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
When you interact with the Site, you will be expected to comply with the following guidelines (“Guidelines”):
• Only provide information that is truthful and accurate.
• Do not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• Do not use, copy, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, display, modify, alter, license, sublicense, or commercially exploit the Site or any of its Contents, information, data or materials provided through the Site, in any manner not expressly permitted by these Terms or the Site.
• Do not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software, feature or portion of the Site or use automated systems to scrape, harvest, copy or monitor any content on the Site.
• Do not use the Site in an unlawful manner or in a manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact the Company.
• Do not use the Site in any way that is illegal, misleading, malicious, harassing, inaccurate, discriminatory, or is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
• Do not use the Site for commercial purposes or post any advertising, solicitation or commercial content on the Site or accept payment from a third party in exchange for performing commercial activity on the Site without our prior express consent.
• Do not collect or solicit Personal Information from other Site users or send unsolicited messages to users or visitors of the Site.
• Do not post any information or materials to the Site that may contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or use automated technology or software to interact with the Site or to harm or damage the operation of any computer, network or the Site.
No Waiver. No failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under these Terms.
Severability. Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Terms will not affect the validity or enforcement of any other provision, all of which remain in full force and effect.